WHAT CAN YOU DO?
LONELINESS ALL AROUND US
The first is to recognise that loneliness is happening all around us… in our villages, towns, countryside and cities it is sadly getting more common and more of an epidemic.
But there are several ways any individual can help to reduce loneliness and isolation, as well as improve the lives of lonely people
The facts are startling:
- 5 million people aged over-65 in the UK live alone – and over half (51%) of all over-75s live alone
- Just over one million people over-65 in the UK say they are always, or often feel, lonely
- About five million older people consider the TV as their main form of company
OUR AIM IS SIMPLE
So please know that each and everyone of us can make a difference by
- Please be happy to chat or communicate with others around your day to day life. A few simple words, a short conversation, a simple ‘how are you’ can have such a tremendous impact on someone.
- Know there is support available. At Pleasant Company we offer a professional private service in Essex to be able to assist with loneliness and related symptoms. if you are feeling lonely and depressed and you need to talk to someone, need a friend to talk to, need someone to chat to, need someone to talk to, Want to make new friend in your area, meet new people online. We offer a range of services from 1 hour visits to 1/2 and full day Company services in Billericay,Shenfield, Brentwood, Stock, Ingatestone, Herongate, Ingrave, Mountnessing, Essex, UK.
- Our dedicated staff will provide exactly the type of loneliness service an individual needs. Each individual is different and each has different needs and wishes. Some prefer home visits and simple to chat, others prefer to go out and share Company that way. Whatever an individual’s needs Pleasant Company will tailor an appropriate service.
- Should you wish to engage with Pleasant Company and find out how we can assist you / your loved ones or friends then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call ….
CONTACT OUR POSITIVE SERVICE
For more information please contact us
Call: 01277 415916